RaceFace Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - M15
RaceFace CINCH Bottom Bracket Spacers - For use with 30mm CINCH spindle systems
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
Race Face Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - For EXI Cranks - Bolt Puller Cap Washer for self-extracting bolt
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
- For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only - Allows switching crank arms between bikes, such as a FatBike and an XC MTB - Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle
RaceFace parts for CINCH power meter spindles.
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- Stock steel chainring bolts found on low/mid-range Race Face cranks - For double cranksets
Accessorize your CAMO system with these high quality bolts. Made from durable ED coated steel, they're designed specifically for the CAMO system. - Bolts designed specifically for use with CAMO spiders and rings - Includes 5 Torx head M5 x 8mm bolts - ED coated steel is durable - Bolts include a blue Nylok patch for a secure installation - Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite threadlocker
CAMO Chainring Bolt Kit - Bolts designed specifically for use with CAMO spiders and rings - Includes 5 Torx head M5 x 8mm bolts - ED coated steel is durable - Bolts include a blue Nylok patch for a secure installation - Torque bolts only to 4-5 Nm and use blue Loctite threadlocker
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. - 3.5mm thick - Material: alloy
Race Face Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - For EXI Cranks - M15
M8 Capless Crank Arm Bolt Kit - For square-taper & Powerspline
$6.25 - $8.35
Used to adjust crank chainline or ensure proper bearing preload when using 30mm spindle cranks. - Inner Diameter: 30mm - Outer Diameter: 41.5mm - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - Sold Individually
Wheels Manufacturing 2.5mm Black Aluminum Bottom Bracket Spacers are for adjusting chainline or bearing play in English (BSA) or Italian threaded bottom brackets.
$7.99 - $21.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
- 7075-T6 aluminum direct mount spider or lockring to fit Race Face Cinch system splined cranks - RF-3296 spider is required for running 2-ring setups with Boost (Race Face 1x Direct Mount rings work fine with Boost) - Mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
Race Face steel chainring bolts. Includes four sets of 12mm bolts/nuts for inner and outer chainrings.
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
RaceFace CINCH Crank Bolt and Puller Cap Sets.
CINCH Crank Bolt with Washer
Race Face Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - M18 Crank Bolt - Fits 15SX/Atlas/SixC CINCH - Self-extracting
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Drilled for 9.5mm cotter pins
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
$10.19 - $20.39
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
Page 1 of 12 Next page