Freedom BMX seat from BSD. - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Leather
Seating simplicity, the ‘logo’ seat is a throwback to simpler days in the saddle. - Debossed BSD logo - Super tough Kevlar construction - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Synthetic
The Safari seat is Reed Stark's signature seat that features a woven nylon giraffe print. - Embroidered BSD patch - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Synthetic
- Business in the front, party in the back with these 2-tone BMX saddles - PVC cover with a colored back strap and steel rails - Use: BMX - Rail: Steel - Cover Material: PVC - Size (LxW): 260mm x 160mm - Gender: Unisex
Globally renowned and truly timeless, the B17 Standard is the saddle that secured Brooks' place in cycling history. It's been in constant production since 1910, providing cyclists around the world with over one hundred years of sublime support and unrivaled comfort. Each B17 Standard shapes itself to its rider, leading to a personal, customized saddle that fits like no other. And of course, it features Brooks' full grain, premium leather top secured by their trademark rivets for the ultimate in style, comfort, and durability.
Classically sprung and with a shape vetted by generations of cyclists, Brooks' Flyer S is prepared to go the distance. The Flyer S features a women's specific form, and the two rear springs make flying over rough pavement or dirt roads a joy. This saddle is a favorite of long-distance tourists and city-bound commuters alike. And, of course, the Flyer S features Brooks' full-grain, premium leather, and trademark rivets for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability.
A saddle that moves with you, the flexible performance of the C13 158mm saddle comes from its vulcanized natural rubber and nylon top that is also durable and waterproof creating a saddle that is very light, yet comfortable. This is accomplished through a continuous carbon rail that increases strength and durability while eliminating performance-resistant contact points. Events like Paris-Brest-Paris, the Transcontinental, or the Silk Road Mountain Race require a comfortable saddle made for long distance cycling. The C13 158mm is the optimal width for cycle touring, brevet challenges, or audax races, or simply for anyone who wants a light and comfortable saddle for local racing or group rides. Materials - Carbon frame - Naturally flexible rubber - Moves with you - All-surface vibration absorption - Continuously comfortable - UV & abrasion resistant - Weatherproof nylon cover Specifications - Length: 275mm - Width: 158mm - Height: 55mm - Weight: 310g
The carbon framed, Cambium C13 All Weather utilizes waterproof nylon on its vulcanized natural rubber top for added durability and increased flex, offering truly waterproof performance for high-mileage, all-season cyclists. The Carbon C13 is the lightest Cambium in the range and features a uniquely flexible top to absorb shocks and vibrations for better comfort and control. - The 132mm width is most suitable for racing and shorter distances where weight savings are desired - The 145mm width is suitable racing, longer distances, and fast adventure cycling where weight savings and all-day comfort are desired - Oval carbon rails - Made in Italy - Length: 275 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259g (132mm) / 280g (145mm)
The carbon framed, Cambium C13 All Weather utilizes waterproof nylon on its vulcanized natural rubber top for added durability and increased flex, offering truly waterproof performance for high-mileage, all-season cyclists. The Carbon C13 is the lightest Cambium in the range and features a uniquely flexible top to absorb shocks and vibrations for better comfort and control. The carved version features a hole for increased flexibility and pressure relief whilst racing or cycling up to middle distances. - Oval carbon rails - Made in Italy - Length: 275 mm - Height: 55 mm - Weight: 259g (132mm) / 280g (145mm)
- Designed in collaboration with Brandon Semenuk, the Overture is used by more pros than any other slopestyle saddle. - Tailored to the needs of the slopestyle, dirt-jump rider, the Overture is designed to compliment trick variations by being grip-able, pinch-able yet slim and easy to move around. - Brandon's design features a silicone print pinch area with subtle flares in the rearward body to compliment leg-pinch and no-hand tricks. - A lot of people also run this on their DH rig.
The Juniper is a performance oriented women's saddle with a firm, sleek, medium-profile platform. Widely considered Chromag's most comfortable saddle by women and men alike, the wide nose provides friendly contact in technical maneuvering situations.
- Versatile saddle is excellent for light, all-mountain setups, yet the low profile design is also popular with freeride and downhill riders. - Synthetic top and Chromo rails for added durability yet it weighs in at only 285g. - The narrow platform is firm while the soft nose compliments body english for those situations where the front of the saddle is used for traction and control.
The Trailmaster DT (Durable Top) has a synthetic top for riders who see a lot of wet weather or for DH and Freeride applications where extra durability is needed. A medium size platform with a rounded, uninterrupted perimeter is easy to move freely around. It features medium-firm density foam with a padded nose for technical climbing and all around friendly contact. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. An excellent model for punchy tech sessions or all day epics.
- The Trailmaster DT (Durable Top) has a synthetic top for riders who see a lot of wet weather or for DH and Freeride applications where extra durability is needed - A medium size platform with a rounded, uninterrupted perimeter is easy to move freely around - Medium-firm density foam with a padded nose for all-around friendly contact - Flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones - An excellent model for punchy tech sessions or all-day epics Specifications: - Saddle Dimensions: 280 x 140mm - Saddle Weight: 305g - Rail Material: Cr-Mo - Saddle Cover Material: Synthetic leather
The Juniper LTD is a performance-oriented women's saddle with a firm, sleek, medium-profile platform. Widely considered our most comfortable saddle by women and men alike, the wide nose provides friendly contact in technical maneuvering situations. The Juniper LTD has all the same features as the original Juniper, with limited edition graphics, colors and materials. - Top: Seamless Synthetic - Rails: Gold Chromoly (Goldhide) / Black Chromoly (Metallica) - Length: 269mm - Width: 141mm - Weight: 282g
The versatile Trailmaster features a medium size platform and a rounded uninterrupted perimeter that is easy to get behind and move around without any snaggy or sharp edges. Medium-firm density foam with a padded nose is excellent for technical climbing and “body english” as well as all day epics. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. The Trailmaster features a supple perforated natural leather top and Chromoly rails for durability.
- The Lift has a similar overall width to the wider Trailmaster series however its sitting platform is effectively longer front to back. - This paired with a larger centre relief channel helps disperse pressure while reducing contact where appropriate. - Popular with men and women alike. - Manufactured using a new vacuum moulded process, which gives a supple surface and a clean edge finish with a glimpse of the colourful underlighting.
The Trailmaster LTD features our unique top grain Imported Leather, richly oiled and embossed. Building on the Trailmaster’s legacy, it features the same medium size platform and a rounded uninterrupted perimeter that is easy to get behind and move around without any sharp, snaggy edges. The heavy-stock leather adds a degree of firmness and an aspect of all-weather durability that is unmatched in standard leather tops. The LTD features medium/firm density foam with an extra thick nose for technical climbing and “body english”. A flat sitting area with a central relief promotes sitting on your bones. This saddle is mounted atop Chromoly rails.
- Hydrophobic construction - Cooling air channels - Non-slip bottom - Quick draw closure system Dimensions - Road: 11 x 6.75-inch - Cruiser: 10.25 x 9.75-inch - ATB: 11.5 x 8.25-inch
- Hollow Cr-Mo rails - 280mm length x 140mm width - High Quality EVA foam - Kevlar sides - Synthetic cover - 241 grams - Intended Use: Downhill, Enduro, All Mountain
Deity's collaboration with global saddle leader SDG Components. An SDG base topped with a Deity foam mold, the Speedtrap uses the highest-quality mid-density EVA foam for resilient durability, a soft synthetic cover for minimal wear, and high-end Kevlar sides to protect your seat while giving you the grip where you need it. - Hollow chromoly rails - Highest-quality mid-density EVA foam - Highest-quality Kevlar sides with embossed synthetic cover - D2 edge flex - provides softened edges for optimal pedal strokes - Length: 280mm - Width: 140mm - Weight: 241g
- HexAir Technology is a breakthrough in saddle comfort featuring patent pending hexagonal, air pockets and specially treated outer layer to provide a non-stick surface - Easily stretches over most racing and touring saddles - Silicone with a hexagonal air pocket grid design is fully waterproof and UV resistant - Available in two sizes for racing and touring saddles - -01: Racing saddles, 5.5" wide; -02: Comfort/Touring saddles, 6.6" wide
The Bios seat combines proven technology with Eclat's latest colorways and designs. - Gender: Men's - Clamp Style: Pivotal - Material: Synthetic
The OZ seat features a proprietary pivotal base which provides extra strength while concealing the pivotal ratchet for a clean look. - 100% polypropylene base - Custom-developed shape and base construction - Designed by Eclat - Faux-leather top cover - Weight: 340g
The no compromise saddle for modern downhill racing. - Born from years of experience on the Downhill World Cup and through feedback from the fastest World Cup athletes - New, super-compact shape - maximum tire clearance even with small 29er frames - Adapted anti-slip elements on the surface (Comp & Pro Titanium models) - 360° padding for maximum protection and optimized leg steering control - Well-padded seat for lift use - Contour follows the motion sequence required of downhill –for a smooth descent - Saddle shell: Nylon Composite - Rails: Cromo - Cover: Microfiber - Padding: 360° Edge Padding - Size (LxB): 236 x 120 mm
Based on the popular ST Core Prime shape comes the all-new ST Gel. The ST Gel is designed for the more cost-conscious rider. The orthopedic comfort foam provides a high level of support and comfort over long distances. The gel pads guarantee additional comfort around the sit bones. The relief surfaces are gender specific.
Based on the popular ST Core Prime shape comes the all-new ST Gel. The ST Gel is designed for a more cost-conscious rider. The orthopedic comfort foam provides a high level of support and comfort over long distances. The gel pads guarantee additional comfort around the sit bones. The relief surfaces are gender specific.
SM Enduro saddle for performance-oriented enduro and gravity riders was developed and race tested in the Enduro World Series. The SM Enduro has a V-shape and a flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain. To ensure even better bike control with your legs all contouring edges are comfortably padded. - The narrow and short V-Shape seating surface ensures optimum freedom of movement and easy position shifting - The saddle enhances steering input and control to the bike through the inside of your thighs, which is why the contact zones are padded all-around - Gender: Men's - Rail Material: Chromoly - Clamp Style: Standard Rails
The all-around MTB saddle for men — for touring, trail and all-mountain riding. Comfort is maximized through the anatomically optimized relief channel in the sensitive perineal area and orthopedic comfort padding. The flattened rear and the Y-shape guarantee freedom of movement when in the typical mountain bike position.
Ergon's SM provides outstanding comfort for day-rides, all-mountain, and enduro. Designed specifically for women, it provides maximum relief in the sensitive genital area. The SM offers sport-oriented comfort padding, a flat rear section, and freedom of movement in a typical mount bike riding position. This adds up to a saddle that keeps you comfortable all day without giving up performance or light weight.
Page 1 of 8 Next page