Years of studying the needs of multi-sport athletes, combined with repeated aerodynamic refinements, have made the Timemachine the benchmark for triathlon-specific equipment. With superior tube shaping, maximum component integration and an extensive rider positioning system, the Timemachine is tailor-made for triathletes.
- Vmax Technology: p2p x subA: The formula for high-performance cycling – Position-to-Perform maximizes the adjustability of your riding position while SubA innovation creates an incredibly fast frame profile.
- Dual-Mount Seatpost: Capable of creating 71°- 81° effective seat tube angles
- SubA Aero Hinge-fork: Fully integrated 3rd generation hinge-fork ensures a lean frontal profile, seamlessly integrated brake calipers and a revolutionary, new cockpit mounting system that promotes both form and function.
- Caliper Covers: The Integrated covers optimize the airflow around calipers and rotors improving aerodynamic performance on the Teammachine 01 Disc.
- Integrated Fuel Options: A rear-mount equipment storage box, toptube fuel box mounts, and downtube dual-mount bottle cage options add up to a dedicated triathlon weapon.
|Frame||Timemachine 01 Premium Carbon with P2P positioning System, P2P Dual-Mount Aeropost Config, Internal Di2 battery mount, PF86 bottom bracket, Aerodynamic Rear Caliper Cover, Rear Storage Box, 12 x 142mm thru-axle|
|Fork||Timemachine 01 Premium Carbon with Hinge Design, Aerodynamic Caliper Cover, Flat Mount Disc, 12 x 100mm thru-axle|
|Tires||Vittoria Corsa G2.0 700 x 25MM TLR|
|Crankset||Sram Red 48/35 165MM|
|Chain||Sram Red AXS 12 Spd|
|Front Derailleur||Sram Red AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||Sram Red AXS|
|Rear Cogs||Sram XG-1270 10-30|
|Shifters||Sram Red AXS HRD|
|Brakes||Sram Red AXS HRD|
|Saddle||PRO Stealth 152MM|
|Seat Post||BMC P2P Aero Post, 62mm offset adjustment, P2P Dual-Mount Aeropost Configuration (Triathlon & Time Trial)|
* Subject to change without notice.