Moterra Neo 5 is an aluminum e-mountain bike with infinite capability for the steepest descents and the hardest climbs—with fully integrated all-mountain e-bike technology. It's impressively precise, surprisingly agile, and incredibly fun on any terrain. With its low center of gravity, progressive geometry, and short chainstays, Moterra Neo’s handling is in a class of its own. With the integrated power and reliability of Shimano's STEPS drive system, it offers true all-mountain capability with a range up to 60 miles (100km), meaning you can simply ride anything—again and again.
- Built For The Whole Mountain—Our new C2 aluminum frame boasts 150mm of suspension for all-day, all-mountain attack. Fast-rolling 29" large-volume tires, wide handlebars, a huge gear range, and one of the best finishing kits in the game sets you up with an electric mountain bike that you can rely on.
- The Power to Roam—The big 504Wh e-Tube battery integrates neatly into the frame and gives you the range for serious adventure. A weather-sealed cover allows easy access and keeps the battery dry and safe.
- Intuitive Controls—Shimano's easy-to-use switch unit lets you change assist modes without ever taking your hands from the bars, while the easy-to-read display gives all the important information—speed, battery level, mode, and more—at a glance.
- SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction—With refined butting and precisely controlled tube shapes, our exceptional aluminum craftsmanship delivers incredible performance at a sweet price.
- Cannondale Tuned Suspension—Optimized for e-MTBs, our tuned 4-bar link suspension delivers 150mm of travel, with a crisp pedaling feel, grippy traction on the climbs, and supple smoothness on the descents.
- Dialed Trail Handling—Proper trail-riding frame geometry and true trail-ready components make this rig a blast on everything from rolling hills to hardcore singletrack.
- LockR Pivot—Thru-axle pivot system creates a rock-solid connection between both sides of the swingarm. No twist, no flex, just instantaneous response.
- SmartForm C2 Alloy frame, 150mm travel / SR Suntour XCR LO Boost fork
- Shimano Deore 10-speed drivetrain / hydraulic disc brakes
- Shimano STEPS E7000 drive unit / 504Wh battery / Range: up to 60 miles (100km)
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Motor||Shimano STEPS DU-E7000 250W|
|Battery||Shimano STEPS BT-E8035, 504Wh|
|Display||Shimano SC-E7000, Bluetooth enabled|
|Range||60m / 100km|
|Charger||Shimano Battery Charger 2A|
|Frame||150mm travel, SmartForm C2 Alloy, Cannondale Tuned Suspension, removable downtube battery, internal cable routing, post mount brake, tapered headtube|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCR LO Boost 29, 140mm travel, Tapered Alloy Steerer|
|Headset||Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Rear Shock||X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Rebound and Lockout|
Front: 110 x 15mm Boost thru-axle
Rear: 148 x 12mm Boost thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||WTB STX i25 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Tires||WTB Breakout, 29 x 2.3", DNA Compound, Comp Level, 30TPI|
|Crankset||FSA Shimano E-Bike, 165mm, FSA Megatooth|
|Chain||Shimano Deore, 10-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M410|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG500, 11-42, 10-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M4100, 10-speed|
|Handlebars||Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 780mm|
|Tape/Grips||Cannondale Locking Grips|
|Stem||3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 7°|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc|
|Brakes||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 180/180mm RT10 rotors|
|Saddle||Cannondale Ergo XC|
|Seat Post||TranzX dropper, internal routing, 31.6, 100mm (S), 120mm (M), 130mm (L-XL)|
|Accessories & Extras||Pre-installed light cables|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Mantis / Small||884603824962||C69201M10SM||CDA25217983M|
|Mantis / Large||884603824986||C69201M10LG||CDA25623148G|
|Mantis / X-Large||884603824993||C69201M10XL||CDA25552119L|