The best all-around distance race suit without sleeves
The idea behind this suit is fairly simple: Castelli's best all-around long-distance race suit but in a sleeveless version. This suit trades the on-bike aerodynamic advantages of sleeves for the comfort and cooling of a sleeveless top.
Everything else is full race performance. The short portion is built around comfort, with compressive fabrics for muscle support, the giro4 leg gripper that holds the leg securely in place without the dreaded sausage effect, and the kiss tri seat pad that provides good padding and comfort on the bike yet is hardly noticeable on the run.
The upper portion features the Castelli Sanremo overlapping front opening to optimize fit during the swim and run when you're fully stretched out while avoiding folds when hunched over in the bike position. There are two generous rear pockets, and the armholes have been constructed to reduce chafing during the run.
If you're not fighting for the win or a Kona slot, maybe the comfort-aerodynamics trade-off is worth it.
- Second-generation Sanremo sleeveless suit is faster than ever
- Velocity rev2 main body fabric delivers aerodynamics with excellent fit and moisture management
- Back fabric in velocity mesh for breathability, yet it blocks 94% of UV rays for significant sun protection (UPF 16)
- Construction around armhole for no gaps and reduced chafing
- Castelli's Sanremo front opening makes it easier to bend for cycling and straighten out for the run and swim
- 2 rear pockets lie flat in the swim but allow generous room for nutrition
- New short construction fits more securely with more muscle support
- GIRO4 flat leg grippers on longer legs for maximum aerodynamics
- KISS Tri seat pad that provides comfort on the bike and that you almost don't feel during the run
|WOMEN'S SIZE CHART- BOTTOMS|
|Coral Flash / Small||08050949584859||T8622094583-2||FRE37538123S|
|Coral Flash / Large||08050949618615||T8622094583-4||FRE37611832L|