TRP's new DH7 rear derailleur brings a new feature to racing. TRP R&D worked closely with Aaron Gwin and his mechanic, John Hall, to build an advanced DH derailleur. The derailleur is true G-Spec, utilizing carbon fiber for the outer parallelogram link and pulley cage; offering an adjustable Ratchet Clutch; and adding features born from competition like the Hall Lock, a B-Knuckle lock that reduces noise and increases shifting stability.
- Hall Lock
- G-Spec Ratchet Clutch
- G-Spec finishing touches:
- Carbon fiber cage & upper link
- Extra-wide parallelogram pivot
- Sealed cartridge bearing pulleys
TRP's new DH7 shifter is molded from carbon fiber and features TRP's linear release action for upshifting to higher gears. This unique mechanism allows the cable release lever to more closely mimic the motion of a rider's thumb, producing super-fast and super-precise shifts out of the starting gate while maintaining a tight grip on the handlebar.
- Shift levers designed and located for optimum performance by Aaron Gwin
- Enhanced grip & tactile feel built into lever paddles: embossed grooves on advance and release lever
- Carbon fiber upper housing & advance lever position with brake lever
- Ball bearing equipped
- 7 speed
- Tool-free straight-lace cable changes
- Rider-adjustable home position of lower lever with a 40-degree range
|Long Cage / Black / Right / 7-speed||04717592032260||ABDS000004|